Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: XX001: could not read block 2354 of relation…

От Patrick Desjardins
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: XX001: could not read block 2354 of relation…
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Believe it or not, this morning I found that the IT departement has installed "Trend Micro Office Scan" on the server. I will contact them to remove it. Do I still need to dump everything thing and load back or this will solve the problem? If I need to dump, what type of dump do you recommend?