Re: Question to transaction ID wraparound

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Question to transaction ID wraparound
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 4:42 AM, Lentes, Bernd
<bernd.lentes@helmholtz-muenchen.de> wrote:

> Scott Marlowe wrote:

What I wrote was about the number you saw from the log entries.  That
tells you how many transactions you have left before wraparound would
happen.

Read up on what the age() stuff means here:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/routine-vacuuming.html