Re: Problems With pg_dumpall and OIDs

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Problems With pg_dumpall and OIDs
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 4:05 PM, Tim Gustafson <tjg@soe.ucsc.edu> wrote:
>> A workaround: temporarily turn to "on" the value off the
>> "default_with_oids" parameter in your configuration file
>> (the defaults is "off").
>
> I tried that, but still got warning messages about no OID columns when I imported the data into 8.2.  :(  Unless
maybeI'm doing something wrong.  I'm getting ready to "try again" shortly.

Did you reload / restart postgrseql after making the change?  When you
psql into the server, what does

show default_with_oids;

say?

От: Tim Gustafson
Сообщение: Re: Problems With pg_dumpall and OIDs
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Problems With pg_dumpall and OIDs