Re: Heavy postgres process

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Heavy postgres process
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Run top, hit M and the attach the output to a reply here and we'll take a look.

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 5:33 AM, Vivek_Sharan <Vivek_Sharan@infosys.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply but how would I calculate which processes are eating up more memory, When I check process list,
itsonly postgres and apache processes running on my system and only postgres processes are heavy. System runs out of
memoryquickly.

От: Vivek_Sharan
Сообщение: Re: Heavy postgres process
От: KKreuzer@kbtoys.com
Сообщение: ERROR: could not open relation 16388/24734/51896: Cannot open or remove a file containing a running program.