Re: Best practice running a shared DB hosting server

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Best practice running a shared DB hosting server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Thomas Jacob <jacob@internet24.de> wrote:
> I've changed my approach by revoking rights to schema public
> from PUBLIC in the template1, and then granting all rights
> to again just to the "main" user, and usage rights to
> the additional users.
>
> So people aren't forced to use schemas.

Not sure exactly what you mean.  Everything in pgsql lives in a
schema, whether it's public or another schema.  By judicious use of
the search_path settings you can make the use of such schemas nearly
transparent to the users, but they're still there.

Сообщение: Re: Best practice running a shared DB hosting server
Сообщение: Re: Best practice running a shared DB hosting server