Re: [OT] newsreader issue? (Was: bytea encode performance issues)

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: [OT] newsreader issue? (Was: bytea encode performance issues)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The com.lewscanon@lew email address is invalid.  I tried to send it this email:

If I remember correctly, the news feed is gatewayed off the mailing
list, so it's possible for a message to the list to not appear in the
group if it gets dropped at the gateway.  Sorry if this is redundant
info for you.

If you don't wish to receive spam on your regular email address
(understandable) then either switch to reading and posting with a
gmail account (got lots of invites, just ask) or set up a separate
account to receive emails from pgsql and set up spam assassin and (/
or) a couple of whitelists and use that.  It's kinda rude to ask me a
question on a mailing list with an email address I can't respond to.
I spend time writing up an answer that only you needed to see, and
then can't send it to YOU, but only the whole list.