Re: [OT] newsreader issue? (Was: bytea encode performance issues)

От Andrej Ricnik-Bay
Тема Re: [OT] newsreader issue? (Was: bytea encode performance issues)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/08/2008, Lew <com.lewscanon@lew> wrote:

>  Was the message to which you responded posted to the newsgroup?  It isn't
> appearing in my newsreader.
>
>  Who wrote the message you quoted (you failed to cite the source)?
He was quoting Alban Hertroys, and it appeared on the general mailing list
(I didn't even know there was a Newsgroup).

There seems to be a problem with your mail address, however ... ;}

От: "Scott Marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: [OT] newsreader issue? (Was: bytea encode performance issues)
От: "Scott Marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: [OT] newsreader issue? (Was: bytea encode performance issues)