Re: plpgsql question/problem

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: plpgsql question/problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 8/13/07, Hyatt, Gordon <Gordon.Hyatt@joslin.harvard.edu> wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is the correct list for this question, but I'll give it a shot anyway.  (If this is not the
correctlist, please suggest the correct one.)

CODE SNIPPED.

> When I attempt to run insert_a_and_b, insert_b fails with a foreign key violation.

I ran your exact same code and it worked fine.  Note that I changed one line:

begin;
insert_a_and_b ('some text for a', 'some text for b');
commit;

became:

begin;
select insert_a_and_b ('some text for a', 'some text for b');
commit;

But I assume that's just a simple typo. I'm running pgsql 8.1.8