Access FE - This operation is not supported within transaction

От Sim Zacks
Тема Access FE - This operation is not supported within transaction
Дата
Re: Access FE - This operation is not supported within  (Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I am using an Access front end to a PG 8.0 backend using linked tables.
When I use referential integrity it gives me the error:
This operation is not supported within transactions
This error occurs when referential integrity is used for both Cascade and restrict Delete. It actually does the cascade delete and it happens when there are no child records when it is restrict.
When I remove the constraint, then the delete works with no errors.

Does anyone have any insight into this problem?