Re: When is Like different to =

От Ben Trewern
Тема Re: When is Like different to =
Дата
Список pgsql-general
After some more digging I found there was an index:

CREATE INDEX job_list_status_idx
  ON job_list
  USING btree
  (status(event_no));

I had previously created.  I must have changed the function from IMMUTABLE
to STABLE after creating the index or I assume I wouldn't have been able to
create the index.  When I dropped the index Like and = started working
correctly.

BTW should there be check so an error is thrown if I try to change a
function used in an index from IMMUTABLE to STABLE?

Ben