SV: Refreshing materialized views

От Henrik Uggla
Тема SV: Refreshing materialized views
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The underlying tables are foreign tables. The user has been mapped to a foreign user with select permission. I have no
problemselecting from the foreign tables or the materialized views.

This is the error in the log (not very useful):
2017-11-28 13:58:03.207 UTC [347] STATEMENT:  REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW kust_havsplan.fornlamning_linje WITH DATA;
2017-11-28 13:58:47.412 UTC [296] ERROR:  permission denied for relation fornlamning_linje

Regards
Henrik
Från: Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
Skickat: den 28 november 2017 15:25:47
Till: Henrik Uggla
Kopia: pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org
Ämne: Re: Refreshing materialized views

Henrik Uggla <Henrik.Uggla@kristianstad.se> writes:
> I created some materialized views and set a group as owner. My problem is that I can't refresh the views. I get
"permissiondenied" even when using the postgres super user. If I change the owner to an ordinary user I still can't
refreshthe view as the owner or postgres. Only if I change owner to postgres am I able to refresh the view, but only as
thepostgres user. I've mainly tried with Pgadmin4 but also a few times with psql, and the database is installed as a
dockercontainer. Please help.

Apparently, the view owner lacks select permission on some underlying
table.  Pay attention to what is being denied access to.

От: Dilip Kumar
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: too many dynamic shared memory segments
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: SV: Refreshing materialized views