Re: SV: Refreshing materialized views

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SV: Refreshing materialized views
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Henrik Uggla <Henrik.Uggla@kristianstad.se> writes:
> The underlying tables are foreign tables. The user has been mapped to a foreign user with select permission. I have
noproblem selecting from the foreign tables or the materialized views.

[ shrug... ] WFM; if I can select from the foreign table then I can make
a materialized view that selects from it, and that refreshes without
complaint.  Admittedly, getting things set up to select from the foreign
table is trickier than it sounds: your local user needs SELECT on the
foreign table plus a mapping to some remote userid, and *on the remote
server* that remote userid needs SELECT on whatever the foreign table
is referencing.  I'm guessing you messed up one of these components.

От: Henrik Uggla
Сообщение: SV: Refreshing materialized views
От: Melvin Davidson
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] - Regarding Schema ROLLBACK