Install postgres on ubuntu 20.10 (groovy gorilla) beta

От robert
Тема Install postgres on ubuntu 20.10 (groovy gorilla) beta
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi there

I try to install PostgreSQL 12 on Ubuntu 20.10 (groovy gorilla) beta

I get the error:

  postgresql-12 : Depends: libicu66 (>= 66.1-1~) but it is not installable

Wehen I apt search libicu, I see that libicu67 is install.

Can anybody please tell me how to get PostgreSQL running on this environment.

thanks

robert