Re: postgres port 5434 not being allowed when remote server isaccessing

От Ron
Тема Re: postgres port 5434 not being allowed when remote server isaccessing
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
nmap to the rescue!!!

It's a go-to tool in cases like this.

On 08/01/2018 12:17 PM, Mark Steben wrote:
No error - the connection attempt just spins until the attempt times out.
I now suspect a firewall issue and have reached out to our IT team to investigate.

Thank you,