[pgsql-www] search dropdown preset

От Erik Rijkers
Тема [pgsql-www] search dropdown preset
Дата
Список pgsql-www
If you're here:
  https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-hackers/

and decide to use the 'Advanced Search' link,
it throws you back at searching *all* lists:
  https://www.postgresql.org/search/?m=1

instead of keeping the 'pgsql-hackers'-focus.
Yes, there is a drop-down but obviously it should not
be necessary to choose 'pgsql-hackers' there again
(and it's more than a scroll down on that drop-down).

Please, could this dropdown be pre-set to the already
chosen area? (in the above case: 'pgsql-hackers')

I looked at the pgsql-www code but I didn't see how to quickly fix this.

Still, I imagine it is probably an easy change for someone
familiar with that code.

Could it perhaps be so improved?  It's a small frequently suffered
annoyance.

Thanks,

Erik Rijkers

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: