Re: Commitfest 2023-09 starts soon

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Commitfest 2023-09 starts soon
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have done several passes to make sure that patch statuses are more
accurate.  As explained in a nearby message, I have set several patches
back from "Ready to Committer" to "Needs review" if additional
discussion happened past the first status change.  I have also in
several cases removed reviewers from a patch entry if they haven't been
active on the thread in several months.  (Feel free to sign up again,
but don't "block" the patch.)

I was going to say, unfortunately that means that there is now even more
work to do, but in fact, it seems this has all kind of balanced out, and
I hope it's now more accurate for someone wanting to pick up some work:

Status summary: Needs review: 224. Waiting on Author: 24. Ready for
Committer: 31. Committed: 41. Returned with Feedback: 14. Withdrawn: 2.
Rejected: 2. Total: 338.

(And yes, the total number of patches has grown since the commitfest has
started!?!)