Re: Document how to set up TAP tests for Perl 5.8.8

От ilmari@ilmari.org (Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker)
Тема Re: Document how to set up TAP tests for Perl 5.8.8
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

<CAB7nPqTuNtqkxPvk38ZP6HKRX6XdL62SPPfRas5P-S-d_Kt2iA@mail.gmail.com>
>> > No objections to this version. It's a good idea to document that.
>>
>> +1
>
> Committed after re-filling paragraphs.

I just noticed this bit in the committed patch:

+    cpanm install IPC::Run

This is not the correct invocation of cpanm: it just takes a list of
module names.  This will pull in the 'install' module, which is
harmless, but unnecessary: https://metacpan.org/pod/install.

--
"I use RMS as a guide in the same way that a boat captain would usea lighthouse.  It's good to know where it is, but
yougenerallydon't want to find yourself in the same spot." - Tollef Fog Heen