Re: Document how to set up TAP tests for Perl 5.8.8

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: Document how to set up TAP tests for Perl 5.8.8
Дата
Re: Document how to set up TAP tests for Perl 5.8.8  (ilmari@ilmari.org (Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker))
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 11:58:34AM +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:
> Updated docs patch. Since configure checks for 5.8.0 that's what's
> specified. Anyone who wants to argue about the actual version we
> _should_ target can do so elsewhere, all I'm interested in is what we
> _do_ officially target so I can document this.

That's a proper separation of efforts; thanks.

<CAB7nPqTuNtqkxPvk38ZP6HKRX6XdL62SPPfRas5P-S-d_Kt2iA@mail.gmail.com>
> > No objections to this version. It's a good idea to document that.
>
> +1

Committed after re-filling paragraphs.

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: Parallel tuplesort (for parallel B-Tree index creation)