Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] %2$, %1$ gettext placeholder replacement is not working under Win32

От Nicolai Tufar
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] %2$, %1$ gettext placeholder replacement is not working under Win32
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

I would like to submit a new version of src/port/snprintf.c
It passes regression tests on Linux and Win32 and
prints all of %n$ messages finely.

I added printf() function too because --help usage-type
output is printed with printf().

I have no experience with autoconf so I would ask you
for help on what changes to do to include libpgport to
src/Makefile.global and  src/Makefile.shlib.

PostgreSQL uses snprintf() in more places than I expected.
So these changes need a through testing. I have no 64-bit
to able to run regression test on it would be nice to run
it on a 64-bit platform too.

Best regards,
Nicolai Tufar

Вложения