Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2023-04-22 Sa 15:58, Tom Lane wrote:
On 2023-04-22 Sa 11:37, Tom Lane wrote:
* I see that there's now a 20230309 release, should we consider that
instead?
A test I just ran gave identical results to those from 20221112
Cool, let's use perltidy 20230309 then.

OK, so when would we do this? The change to 20230309 + valign changes is fairly large:

Maybe right before we fork the tree?

cheers

andrew

--