Re: [HACKERS] OT moving from MS SQL to PostgreSQL

От Edwin Grubbs
Тема Re: [HACKERS] OT moving from MS SQL to PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You could use Sun's ASP engine which was originally produced by chilisoft.

http://wwws.sun.com/software/chilisoft/

-Edwin

От: Neil Conway
Сообщение: Re: pgsql 8 beta document
От: ruben
Сообщение: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block