Re: No select privileges when not connecting from login postgres

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: No select privileges when not connecting from login postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 03/12/16 22:55, Joseph Brenner wrote:
> The version in the Debian stable repos right now is 9.4, and I saw an
> issue with it I wanted to check against the latest version, so I did a
> build of it from a tarball.

You can get the latest version from the PostgreSQL apt repo:

   http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: No select privileges when not connecting from login postgres