Re: No select privileges when not connecting from login postgres

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: No select privileges when not connecting from login postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/03/2016 02:55 PM, Joseph Brenner wrote:
> The version in the Debian stable repos right now is 9.4, and I saw an
> issue with it I wanted to check against the latest version, so I did a
> build of it from a tarball.

Save yourself some trouble and use the PGDG repos:

https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/debian/

PostgreSQL Apt Repository

> (Admittedly, there's no particular reason I need to be running stable,
> and I was just wondering the other day why I wasn't using testing or
> unstable).
>
> The build steps I used are relatively conventional (following the
> directions in the INSTALL file): this is how I ended up with an
> installation in /usr/local.
>
> The only thing unusual about the steps that I followed was I built
> with port 5433 (rather than 5432) as the default, to make it easier to
> run it in parallel with the system version, and I'm trying to use the
> "with-perl" build option to link to a fresh build of perl:

In your psql commands you do not show connecting to port 5433

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com