Re: Oddity in handling of cached plans for FDW queries

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: Oddity in handling of cached plans for FDW queries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2016/07/21 16:30, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> One thing I'd like to discuss is GetUserMappingById/GetUserMappingId.
> Though those functions aren't used in any places, I didn't take them
> out, because I thought somebody else would need them someday.  But
> considering that user mapping OIDs now aren't available in RelOptInfos,
> at least the former might be rather useless.  Should we keep them in core?

I thought a bit more about this.  ISTM that there isn't much value in
the latter either, because we can use GetUserMapping and get that OID
from the result, instead of using the latter, so I'd vote for removing
those functions.  Attached is a patch for that.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Visual Studio 2015 and telemetry calls
Сообщение: Re: Visual Studio 2015 and telemetry calls