Re: The easiest and robust way of configuring password pass through mechanism..

От dipti shah
Тема Re: The easiest and robust way of configuring password pass through mechanism..
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks John for reply. Users can connect to database server in either way(from same computer or remote).

Currently by default all users are able to connect to database as pg_hba file has been configured to TRUST for all users.

I am planning to remove these all users and want only specific groups and users to connect to database server. I haven't configured the server so I don't know from where to start.

Thanks,
Dipti