Set the permissions while creating database, schema, and tables

От dipti shah
Тема Set the permissions while creating database, schema, and tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Could anyone please help me out here. I want to set the required permissions while creating PostGreSQL database, schema, and tables from stored procedures. Is it possible to do it while creating them?

I could see that "OWNER" option is there while creating database but couldn't see such option for schema or table. Please let me know if I missed out something.

CREATE DATABASE sales OWNER salesapp TABLESPACE salesspace;

With above command, can I grant permission to particular group of users?

Thanks,
Dipti