Re: Does PostGreSQL support SSL inbuilt?

От dipti shah
Тема Re: Does PostGreSQL support SSL inbuilt?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks a lot Robert and Howard.  I got the information about how to set server configuration to make SSL aware only. Please see below and let me know if I am missing anything.

   1. I need to switch on "ssl" attribute in postgresql.conf and compile the server again.
   2. In pg_hba.conf, I have to user "hostssl" method for all client connection.

Also, after setting above configurations, if I connect to my database using "psql -d Techdb -U postgres" then automatically it will be SSL connection or I need to specify any option from client side?

Thanks,
Dipti