Looking for help building 'rhdb-explain' Visual Explain tool

От jboes@nexcerpt.com (Jeff Boes)
Тема Looking for help building 'rhdb-explain' Visual Explain tool
Дата
Re: Looking for help building 'rhdb-explain' Visual Explain  (Fernando Nasser <fnasser@redhat.com>)
Re: Looking for help building 'rhdb-explain' Visual Explain tool  (Jeff Boes <jboes@nexcerpt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I'm hoping there's someone here with experience in building the Visual
Explain tool from Red Hat. I downloaded it and the J2 SDK, but when I
attempt to follow the build instructions, I get messages like:

error: Type `JTableHeader' not found in the declaration of the local
variable `header'.
    [javac]             JTableHeader header = null;

To me, this indicates that the SDK isn't installed (properly). But I
admit I'm pretty much a Java know-nothin'.