Re: data migration using EXTENSION tds_fdw

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: data migration using EXTENSION tds_fdw
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/15/24 11:03 AM, Eyüp Liste wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 1)TURKISH_CI_AS at sql server database
>
> 2)Encoding : UTF8 Collate: en_US.UTF-8  at Postgresql

I don't use tds_fdw, so the best I can do is point you at information

Hopefully someone with practical experience will chime in with more
specific information.

The information I could find is:

https://www.freetds.org/userguide/configs.html#Localization

> Thank u for fast response