Re: Duplicating website's formatting in local doc builds

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Duplicating website's formatting in local doc builds
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 2/11/20 1:37 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> I also wonder why duplicating the website's style isn't the default.
> Doesn't seem like having authors optimize for some other style is
> what we really want.

Oh, and specifically for this, my guess is because it requires one to
make a call over a network to load the stylesheet. :)

Jonathan

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Duplicating website's formatting in local doc builds
Сообщение: Re: Duplicating website's formatting in local doc builds