Duplicating website's formatting in local doc builds

От Tom Lane
Тема Duplicating website's formatting in local doc builds
Дата
Re: Duplicating website's formatting in local doc builds  ("Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org>)
Re: Duplicating website's formatting in local doc builds  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie>)
Список pgsql-docs
I'm wondering how to do $SUBJECT.  The fine manual suggests

    make STYLE=website html

but what I'm getting here with that is not a very close approximation
of what I see at postgresql.org.  It's closer than the default,
but it's not the same font, margins, etc.

I also wonder why duplicating the website's style isn't the default.
Doesn't seem like having authors optimize for some other style is
what we really want.