Off Topic: ICD-10 codes in a database table?

От Andrew Gould
Тема Off Topic: ICD-10 codes in a database table?
Дата
Re: Off Topic: ICD-10 codes in a database table?  (Steve Atkins <steve@blighty.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Background:  ICD-10 is a clinical coding system maintained by the World Health Organization.  The system is used in most "advanced" countries.  Hospitals in the USA must convert from ICD-9 to ICD-10 by 2013.

Problem:  I've been trying to find a table of ICD-10 codes to import into a database; but the only listings that I can find are in publicly available pdf files.  I've tried to copy the text to text files, but the resulting layout is horrible -- it would take, literally, weeks or months of manual tweaking to parse.

Does anyone have or know of an existing table of ICD-10 codes that is already "import friendly"?

Thanks,

Andrew Gould