Re: Off Topic: ICD-10 codes in a database table?

От Steve Atkins
Тема Re: Off Topic: ICD-10 codes in a database table?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Feb 26, 2009, at 7:12 AM, Andrew Gould wrote:

> Background:  ICD-10 is a clinical coding system maintained by the
> World Health Organization.  The system is used in most "advanced"
> countries.  Hospitals in the USA must convert from ICD-9 to ICD-10
> by 2013.
>
> Problem:  I've been trying to find a table of ICD-10 codes to import
> into a database; but the only listings that I can find are in
> publicly available pdf files.  I've tried to copy the text to text
> files, but the resulting layout is horrible -- it would take,
> literally, weeks or months of manual tweaking to parse.
>
> Does anyone have or know of an existing table of ICD-10 codes that
> is already "import friendly"?

10 seconds with google finds something in CSV format in a zip file
downloadable from the bottom of http://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/toolssoftware/icd_10/ccs_icd_10.jsp
  - is that any use to you?

Cheers,
   Steve

От: justin
Сообщение: Re: foxpro, odbc, data types and unnecessary convertions