Re: Managing connections

От C K
Тема Re: Managing connections
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks for this information. We are migrating our application from mysql to postgresql and use MS Access/ODBC for front end. When I tested on windows, PG starts it's new instance for each application that uses ODBC to connect. Even we open multiple tables from a single file, it use only one instance, but when another application with same username even from same machine is started, another PG instance is started. Now we are testing for other applications and impact on memory.

Regards,
CPK