Re: cannot locate where dataase files are stored

От raghu ram
Тема Re: cannot locate where dataase files are stored
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 8:49 PM, Ron Cherico <red_golfer@verizon.net> wrote:
The rpm package did not install version 8,3 into /usr/local/psql/bin. In
fact there is no file /usr/local/psql. I have created databases and
tables. The tables contain data I just find the database files
directory

use the below command to find the path of the data directory
locate data

Enter into database,after you get the path of the installed location.

Thanks & Regards,
Raghu Ram