Re: Add support for SRF and returning composites to pl/tcl

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Add support for SRF and returning composites to pl/tcl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11/8/16 8:33 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> As things stand in HEAD, the behavior is about the same, but the error
> messages are not --- in one case they mention triggers and of course the
> other doesn't.  There are a couple of other minor things in the way of
> unifying the two hunks of code, so I concluded it probably wasn't worth
> the trouble.  But feel free to take another look if it bugs you.

I had to add a bit of cruft to pltcl_build_tuple_result but it's not
that bad. tg_tupdesc could potentially be eliminated, but I don't know
if it's really worth it.

Note that this does change some of the trigger error messages, but I
don't think that's really an issue?
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)   mobile: 512-569-9461

Вложения