Re: BUG #17116: Assert failed in SerialSetActiveSerXmin() on commit of parallelized serializable transaction

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: BUG #17116: Assert failed in SerialSetActiveSerXmin() on commit of parallelized serializable transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello Thomas,
27.07.2021 14:17, Thomas Munro wrote:
> Reproduced here using a similar approach.  It doesn't fail with this
> new draft patch.  The main thing I have learned is that
> serializable-parallel-2.sql isn't really testing a very interesting
> code path.  I'll try to come up with a better test.
Thanks! With the new fix applied, my multiple installcheck test survives
100+ iterations. (Except for read-only-anomaly-3, that causes another
assertion fail but I believe that it's not related to the initial issue
and deserves another bug report.)

Best regards,
Alexander

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17066: Cache lookup failed when null (iso-8859-1) is passed as anycompatiblemultirange
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17066: Cache lookup failed when null (iso-8859-1) is passed as anycompatiblemultirange