Re: Sequence Incrementing by 2 insted of 1

От Daniel Verite
Тема Re: Sequence Incrementing by 2 insted of 1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
    David wrote:

> the sequence is incrementing by 2 instead of 1 and I can't
> find any reason why I have checked the
> sequence itself to see if it had somehow got set to increment
> by 2 but no.
> The table in question has a number of both before and after triggers
> that do various bits of business logic as well as some rewrite rules
> to track field changes.
> Using 8.3.0. Can anyone think of a reason why?

I'd say rewrite rules are your prime suspect.
Check out for example:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2007-03/msg00334.php

Cordialement,
--
 Daniel

От: David
Сообщение: Re: Sequence Incrementing by 2 insted of 1
От: David
Сообщение: Re: Sequence Incrementing by 2 insted of 1