Re: [HACKERS] CREATE SUBSCRIPTION uninterruptable

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CREATE SUBSCRIPTION uninterruptable
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2/16/17 09:44, Thom Brown wrote:
> I've noticed that when creating a subscription, it can't be
> interrupted.  One must wait until it times out, which takes just over
> 2 minutes.  I'm guessing ALTER SUBSCRIPTION would have the same
> problem.
>
> Shouldn't we have an interrupt for this?

I think this is addressed by these patches:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/13/991/

Please give them a try.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] SUBSCRIPTIONS and pg_upgrade
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Provide list of subscriptions and publications inpsql's completion