Re: Recovering database after disk crash

От Vic Simkus
Тема Re: Recovering database after disk crash
Дата
Список pgsql-general
During the initial ill-educated messing around I had set the
zero_damaged_pages to yes, but I'm guessing that the end result is the
same... Ill try it with the fresh copy of [the corrupt] data

What kind of a database can't deal with a bit of random values
injected into its sytem files anyways? :)

--
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from
religious conviction.

-Blaise Pascal