Problem with SQL pane - functions definitions which returns SETOF

От Taras Kopets
Тема Problem with SQL pane - functions definitions which returns SETOF
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi!

When I select functions which returns SETOF in "Object browser" to get
their definitions I have 2 duplicating lines with text RETURNS SETOF.
See examples below.
[Version 1.8.0 Beta 2 (Jul 25 2007, rev: 6486)].

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION ....... RETURNS SETOF integer RETURNS SETOF integer AS ..........

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION ....... RETURNS SETOF record RETURNS SETOF record AS ..........

Taras Kopets