Re: Problem with SQL pane - functions definitions which returns SETOF

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Problem with SQL pane - functions definitions which returns SETOF
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Taras Kopets a écrit :
> When I select functions which returns SETOF in "Object browser" to get
> their definitions I have 2 duplicating lines with text RETURNS SETOF.
> See examples below.
> [Version 1.8.0 Beta 2 (Jul 25 2007, rev: 6486)].
>
> CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION .......
>   RETURNS SETOF integer
>   RETURNS SETOF integer AS ..........
>
> CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION .......
>   RETURNS SETOF record
>   RETURNS SETOF record AS ..........

Thanks for your report. This issue is already fixed on SVN and will be
part of beta 3 : http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?rev=6498&view=rev

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/    http://lfs.traduc.org/    http://docs.postgresqlfr.org/ -->

От: "Taras Kopets"
Сообщение: Problem with SQL pane - functions definitions which returns SETOF