Re: "select ..... for update of ..." doesn't support full qualified table name?

От Vlad
Тема Re: "select ..... for update of ..." doesn't support full qualified table name?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom,

yes, this part is not well documented - specially double checked
before sendin email to the list.

Though question is - doesn't it seem logical to be able to use full
table names in FOR UPDATE part like I can use them in WHERE part (if I
don't need/want to use an alias)? Is it something postgresql speciffic
or it's SQL standard (pardon my ignorance)?

--
Vlad