Re: pg_upgrade error regarding hstore operator

От Feld, Michael (IMS)
Тема Re: pg_upgrade error regarding hstore operator
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the reply Tom. template1 is definitely empty and does not contain any hstore objects. I did a little
debuggingand placed the below SQL before and after the hstore creation in the file produced by the pg_dump and
determinedthat these operator objects only become present immediately after the creation of the hstore extension, and
notbefore. Then, much later down the pg_dump file, it attempts to create the operator family for these 4 items
producingthe errors. I did a pg_dump of the same database on a 9.1 instance and it does not produce the operator
creationobjects SQL outside of the extension. This seems to be something that happened as part of the pg_upgrade. Any
ideawhy these have showed up outside the extension? Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks for all of your
help.

Mike

SELECT am.amname AS index_method,
       opf.opfname AS opfamily_name,
       amop.amopopr::regoperator AS opfamily_operator
    FROM pg_am am, pg_opfamily opf, pg_amop amop
    WHERE opf.opfmethod = am.oid AND
          amop.amopfamily = opf.oid and opf.opfname like '%hstore%'
    ORDER BY index_method, opfamily_name, opfamily_operator;