Re: Pg logical replication

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: Pg logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 11/12/18 4:42 μ.μ., Mai Peng wrote:
> Hello,
> We would like to use temp table on our streaming slaves ( no possible).
> So we would like to replace replication streaming by logical replication ( all tables) .
That's possible, provided all tables have a valid default REPLICA IDENTITY (i.e. PK)
> Is possible to create a publication per schema even if there are some constraints between these schema ( check,
domains)?

At the moment, (as of pgsql 11) you cannot specify a schema.
> How to handle DDL on schema on the slave ?
By hand, or by other means, logical replication won't do this for you.

--
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEV Lead

От: Mai Peng
Сообщение: Pg logical replication
От: Shreeyansh Dba
Сообщение: Re: PG Encryption / pg_read_file