Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/23/24 10:44, Joe Conway wrote:
> I guess if all else fails I will have to get the mac mini with more
> built in storage in order to accommodate sonoma.

I *think* I finally have it in a good place. I replaced the nvme
enclosure that I bought the other day (which had a 10G interface speed)
with a new one (which has 40G rated speed). The entire ~/.tart directory
is a symlink to /Volumes/extnvme. The last two runs completed
successfully and at about the same speed as the PGX macmini does.

Let me know if you see any issues.

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team