Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems
Дата
Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 25, 2024 at 7:25 AM Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
> I *think* I finally have it in a good place. I replaced the nvme
> enclosure that I bought the other day (which had a 10G interface speed)
> with a new one (which has 40G rated speed). The entire ~/.tart directory
> is a symlink to /Volumes/extnvme. The last two runs completed
> successfully and at about the same speed as the PGX macmini does.

Looking good!  Thanks.  I have now pushed the patch to switch CI to
Sonoma, back-patched as far as 15.  Let's see how that goes.  I have
also paused the pgx machine for now, until Christophe is available to
help us fix it.