solved (was plain stupidity) Re: ubuntu 18: PostgreSQL does not start. how can I totally remove and reinstall it

От robert rottermann
Тема solved (was plain stupidity) Re: ubuntu 18: PostgreSQL does not start. how can I totally remove and reinstall it
Дата
Ответы Re: solved (was plain stupidity) Re: ubuntu 18: PostgreSQL does not start. how can I totally remove and reinstall it  (Paul Förster <paul.foerster@gmail.com>)
Re: solved (was plain stupidity) Re: ubuntu 18: PostgreSQL does not start. how can I totally remove and reinstall it  (Marc <postgres@arcict.com>)
Список pgsql-general
thanks a lot.
why dos such stupidity not hurt. ?????

have a nice weekend
robert

От: Hemil Ruparel
Сообщение: Re: ubuntu 18: PostgreSQL does not start. how can I totally remove and reinstall it