Re: ubuntu 18: PostgreSQL does not start. how can I totally remove and reinstall it

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: ubuntu 18: PostgreSQL does not start. how can I totally remove and reinstall it
Дата
solved (was plain stupidity) Re: ubuntu 18: PostgreSQL does not start. how can I totally remove and reinstall it  (robert rottermann <robert@redcor.ch>)
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 2:58 PM robert@redo2oo.ch <robert@redo2oo.ch> wrote:

> root@elfero-test:~/scripts# pg_lsclusters
> Ver Cluster Port Status Owner    Data directory              Log file
> 10  main    5433 online postgres /var/lib/postgresql/10/main /var/log/postgresql/postgresql-10-main.log
> [...]
> psycopg2.OperationalError: could not connect to server: Connection refused
>     Is the server running on host "localhost" (127.0.0.1) and accepting
>     TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

It looks like your instance is configured to listen on port 5433, not 5432.

Сообщение: Re: ubuntu 18: PostgreSQL does not start. how can I totally remove and reinstall it
Сообщение: Re: ubuntu 18: PostgreSQL does not start. how can I totally remove and reinstall it