Re: I just got it: PostgreSQL Application Server -- a new project.

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: I just got it: PostgreSQL Application Server -- a new project.
Дата
Re: I just got it: PostgreSQL Application Server -- a  (pgsql@mohawksoft.com)
Список pgsql-hackers
Even if I find the concepts as such very interesting, I think the term
"Application Server" is very misleading. People would get very confused and
place PostgreSQL in the same category as JBoss, Jonas, Apache Geronimo, IBM
Websphere, BEA Weblogic to name a few well known App-servers.

IMHO, you really need some other umbrella name for this.

Kind regards,

Thomas Hallgren

""Carl E. McMillin"" <carlymac@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Jumping on that bandwagon with all 6 feet!

Carl <|};-)>